<p>This burger recipe combines all the flavors of chili including the toppings, and Sargento® Creamery Pepper Jack Cheese Slices</p>
- Pre-heat grill to medium heat. In a medium bowl, combine ground chuck and chili seasoning. Work seasoning into meat with hands until well blended. Form mixture into 4 equal patties and let rest at room temperature while preparing buns and toppings.
- For buns, brush each cut side with butter, and grill over low heat until golden brown. Transfer to a platter.
- Spread 1 tablespoon of sour cream onto the bottom of each bun. Place shredded lettuce, onion slices, and tomato slices over sour cream.
- Grill burgers over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side or until cooked to desired doneness. Place 3 slices of cheese on each burger the last 2 minutes of cooking. Remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Place cheeseburgers on top of tomatoes, then top with corn chips and the bun top. Serve.