<p>Put this one in the slow cooker before you leave for the day and finish it up when you return. It features Sargento® Pepper Jack or 4 Cheese Mexican cheeses and garnishes definitely add extra flair to this simple soup that makes a satisfying dinner..</p>
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (24 oz.) mild red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (15.25 oz.) black beans
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 2 (14.5 oz.) containers chicken broth
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chiles
- 4 cups (16 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese or Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut
- Place all ingredients, except cheese, in slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
- After 3 hours, shred chicken and stir the soup well.
- Add the cheese and cook for an additional hour, or until desired doneness.
- Garnish suggestions (optional) cilantro, fresh jalapeños, limes, sour cream, tortilla strips