<p>This one pan recipe is for those who want a quick and easy mac cheese that tastes delicious. Rotini pasta is cooked in a rosemary flavored chicken broth with salt and pepper, then thickened with cream cheese and Sargento® Shredded Creamery Cheddar Cheese. Pulled rotisserie chicken is folded in at the end and garnished with chopped parsley if desired.</p>
- 3 cups chicken stock or broth
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary, crushed
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- 2 ½ cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 2 ozs. cream cheese
- 3 cups Sargento® Shredded Creamery Cheddar Cheese, divided
- 2 cups cooked rotisserie chicken meat, pulled or chopped
- 1 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped, optional
- Add chicken broth, rosemary, salt and pepper to a large skillet or dutch oven. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Stir in pasta, cover and simmer for 8 minutes. Stir in cream cheese until completely melted into pasta. Cook uncovered for another 3 minutes. Sir in half of shredded cheddar cheese until melted and thickened.
- Fold in chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Transfer to bowls or plates and sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley if desired. Serve.