Chicken Club Egg SlidersPrep Time: 5 MIN | Cook Time: 0 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Switch up your go-to sandwich with this Chicken Club Egg Sliders! Just one bite of the Sargento® Colby-Jack, egg and chicken and you’ll be hooked.</span></p>
- 4 lg. hard boiled eggs, peeled and cut in half crosswise
- 2 slices Sargento® Colby-Jack Natural Cheese Ultra-Thin® Slices, cut in half
- 4 slices grilled or rotisserie cooked chicken
- 2 strips cooked bacon, cut into quarters
- 16 pieces Arugula or baby spinach
- 4 slices Roma tomato
- 4 tsp. spicy mayo, optional
- Place the bottoms of each hard-boiled egg on a small plate. Fold the halves of cheese in half and place one folded half on each egg bottom.
- Place 1 slice of chicken over cheese.
- Place 2 quarters of bacon over chicken.
- Place 4 pieces of arugula over bacon.
- Place 1 slice of tomato over arugula.
- Spoon a small dollop of mayo over tomato, (optional)
- Place top of each egg on top of ingredients.
- Secure with toothpicks if needed. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.