Cheesy Potato FlautasPrep Time: 35 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican is combined with mashed potatos and rolled into corn tortillas and fried until golden brown.</p>
- 1 lb. fully cooked and peeled Russet Potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- ¾ cup chopped Onion
- 2 cups Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 (8 in.) Corn tortillas
- 2 cups shredded Iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup Sour cream
- 1 cup Red Salsa
- 1 peeled and sliced Avocado
- ¼ cup chopped Cilantro
- Mash the potatoes until smooth. Heat the oil and sauté onion and until lightly browned, add the mashed potatoes and cook for 2 more minutes. Incorporate Sargento® 4 Cheese Mexican and season with salt and pepper to taste. Mix until the cheese is completely melted. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat the tortillas just to soften and divide the cheesy potato filling into 12 equal size portions. Spread the filling along the length of each tortilla and roll into a flute shape, secure with a wooden toothpick. Repeat with the rest of the tortillas. Heat the oil and fry the flautas until crispy and golden brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Top the flautas with lettuce, sour cream, salsa, avocado and cilantro. Serve warm.
There are currently no reviews or comments.