A couple that eats cheese together, stays together. This February, prepare a loving meal made with real, natural cheese, like these asparagus chicken lasagna roll-ups.
- 12 lasagna noodles
- 1-1/2 cups diagonally sliced asparagus spears (1/2-inch pieces)
- 3 cups prepared Alfredo sauce, divided
- 2-1/2 cups (10 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella - Traditional Cut, divided
- 2 cups shredded or chopped cooked chicken
- Basil sprigs or chopped fresh basil (optional)
- Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Use a large skimmer to transfer the noodles to an ice-water bath. Swish them around, then use large skimmer to transfer them to a clean work surface.
- Meanwhile, spread 1 cup Alfredo sauce in bottom of heart shaped or 8x8-inch baking dish or pan. In medium bowl, combine 1-1/2 cups cheese, 3/4 cup Alfredo sauce, asparagus and chicken; mix well. Spoon heaping 1/3 cup mixture down center of each lasagna noodle. Roll up; place seam-side down in dish. Spoon remaining sauce over rolls, and sprinkle remaining cheese.
- Cover dish with foil. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 30 minutes or until heated through. Garnish with basil, if desired.