Cheesy Shrimp & Scallop Pasta
Cook Time: 25 min | Servings: 4 | Calories: 746
- 12 oz. spaghetti
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp. salt (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. pepper (optional)
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) frozen chopped mixed vegetables (broccoli, carrot and cauliflower), thawed
- 8 oz. bay scallops
- 8 oz. peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp
- 1-1/2 cups (6 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions, drain and keep warm.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat; add onion, cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in flour; cook 1 minute. Stir in milk, salt and pepper; cook 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir vegetables, scallops and shrimp into skillet mixture; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove skillet from heat; stir in cheese until melted. Divide spaghetti among four plates; spoon sauce over spaghetti.