These chicken breasts are bursting with flavor from being stuffed with Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese and coated with butter, a sherry-infused creamy broth and then baked to golden deliciousness. Each tender and juicy bite oozes yummy melted cheese!
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-fat or regular condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/3 cup dry sherry
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, lightly crushed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Place chicken in shallow 1-1/2 quart baking dish. Place one cheese slice over each chicken breast.
- Stir soup and sherry together in small bowl. Pour over chicken and cheese; top with stuffing. Drizzle melted butter over stuffing; cover with foil.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 30 minutes. Uncover; continue baking 30 minutes more or until chicken is cooked through.