Perfectly savory sub sandwiches packed with tons of hearty deli-sliced meats that are baked with Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese until melted. Make sure to slather these toasty submarine rolls with a perfect combination of mustard and mayo along with your favorite fresh garnishes of juicy tomato slices and crisp lettuce leaves.
- 2 slices deli ham
- 2 slices salami
- 3 slices sandwich-sized pepperoni
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 (6-inch) submarine roll, split
- 1 large lettuce leaf
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- Fold ham in half and place on baking sheet. Top with salami and pepperoni. Bake in preheated 475°F oven 3 minutes. Top with cheese.
- Place bread on baking sheet with meat and cheese, cut sides up. Return to oven and bake 2 minutes or until cheese is melted and bread is warm.
- Spread mustard over bottom half of bread and top with meat and cheese combination, lettuce and tomato. Spread mayonnaise over top of roll and cover.