<p>Grilled chicken breasts, guacamole, tomato, red onion and Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar Cheese Slices make the ultimate filling in these whole-wheat wraps. Use store-bought guacamole or make your own and season the chicken breasts with your preferred spices.</p>
- 4 oz. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (8-inch) whole-wheat wraps
- 2 tbsp. guacamole, divided
- 4 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar Cheese Slices
- 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- Preheat grill or broiler. Grill or broil 6 minutes per side or until juices are clear. Set aside to cool. Cut chicken into strips.
- Spread 1 tbsp. of guacamole over each wrap; top each wrap with 2 Sargento® Ultra Thin® Cheddar Cheese Slices, tomatoes, red onion and chicken. Roll up.
- NOTE: Season chicken breast to taste