We’ve taken Chicken Parm to the next level by putting it on a pizza and adding our Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Cheese to create a rich nutty flavor like you’ve never experienced before.
- o 1 Lb. Uncooked pizza dough
- 1 1/3 Cups of Marinara sauce
- 1 ½ Cups of Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shredded Aged Italian Blend Cheese
- 1 ½ Cups of Sargento® Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan Cheese
- ½ Lb. Chopped breaded chicken
- 8-10 Small fresh basil leaves
- Preheat your oven to 500° F
- Dust pizza stone with flour and stretch dough across it
- Spread 1 Cup of Marinara sauce over dough
- Sprinkle with Reserve Series™ Shredded Aged Italian Blend Cheese and the cooked, breaded chicken
- Add a few small dollops of remaining marinara sauce to top off the pizza
- Bake in 500° F oven for 10 – 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately after taking out of the oven, sprinkle all of the Reserve Series™ Shaved 14-Month Aged Parmesan and top with basil leaves