Bring the taste of the grill to your plate even if it’s not barbecue season with this sandwich that could really be deemed as an all-in-one. Smoked or roasted turkey is perfect for your favorite barbecue sauce in this recipe, especially when it’s topped with Sargento® Sliced Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese and topped with deli fresh coleslaw.
- 6 oz. thinly sliced deli roast or smoked turkey breast
- 3 Tbsp. barbecue sauce
- 2 hamburger buns or hoagie rolls, split and lightly toasted
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup prepared deli coleslaw
- Separate turkey slices; place on a microwave-safe plate. Brush with barbecue sauce. Cover with waxed paper; microwave at high power 1 minute or until heated through.
- Arrange turkey on bottoms of rolls; top with cheese and coleslaw. Close sandwiches.