Jalapeño Gouda Chicken BurgerPrep Time: 15 MIN | Cook Time: 40 MIN | Servings: | Calories:
<p>There is no shortage of flavor here! Moist and juicy ground chicken patties get a major upgrade with Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese, jalapeño, butter, herbs, roasted garlic, and spices -- and that is just the patties. The flavor goes uphill from there with a fresh garnishing of Sargento® Sliced Gouda Natural Cheese sliced tomatoes, arugula, and homemade sriracha aioli for an added kick.</p>
- 3 large cloves of garlic, roasted and smashed
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Sargento® Shredded Parmesan Natural Cheese
- 3 Tbsp fresh jalapeño, seeds removed and chopped
- 1 Tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 tsp rubbed sage
- 1 ¼ tsp black pepper, divided
- ½ tsp salt
- 8 slices Sargento® Sliced Gouda Natural Cheese
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp siracha
- 1 tsp lime juice
- ¼ tsp smoked paprika
- 4 brioche buns, toasted
- 1 fresh jalapeño, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 6 oz fresh arugula
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Preheat oven to 400 °F.
- Cut ¼ inch from the top of a whole garlic head to expose the individual garlic cloves. Lightly coat with olive oil, wrap in foil, place on a small baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes. Remove the skin from the 3 garlic cloves, place in a small bowl, and smash. Set to the side.
- In a large bowl, add ground chicken, egg, parmesan cheese, jalapeño, butter, cilantro, garlic, rubbed sage, 1 tsp. black pepper, and salt. Mix together with hands and form into palmed-sized patties. Set to the side.
- In a large skillet, cook the patties at medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Add two slices of gouda cheese after flipping each patty over. The patty is cooked when the center is firm, and the juices run clear.
- For the aioli, combine the mayonnaise, sriracha, lime juice, ¼ tsp. black pepper, and smoked paprika in a small bowl. Whisk together until smooth.
- To serve, layer a bun with arugula, a sliced tomato, and sliced red onion. Add a chicken patty and top with freshly sliced jalapeño and sriracha aioli.
There are currently no reviews or comments.