<p>There’s something so delicious about a smooth and creamy helping of grits with just enough cheesy flavor and we’ve perfected this recipe with the help of Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut. Along with paprika spiced shrimp, this meal will dazzle your dinner table.</p>
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. paprika, preferably smoked
- 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lb. large peeled and deveined uncooked shrimp
- 3 cups fat-free milk
- 3/4 cup instant grits
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Traditional Cut, divided
- 4 Tbsp. chopped chives or green onions, divided
- Combine oil, garlic, paprika and pepper in a medium bowl. Add shrimp; toss well.
- Bring milk to a simmer in medium saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low; whisk in grits. Simmer 6 to 8 minutes or until thickened, whisking often.
- Meanwhile, heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add shrimp mixture; stir-fry 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimp are opaque.
- Stir 1-1/2 cups cheese and 2 tablespoons chives into grits; transfer to four serving plates. Top with shrimp, remaining cheese and chives.