<p>Nothing beats the sweet and tangy flavor of this BBQ Chicken Dip. Quick and downright tasty, this creamy blend of shredded rotisserie chicken, gooey melted cheese, barbeque sauce, ranch dressing, and green onions are perfect for any occasion. Enjoy solo or dip with your favorite tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies.</p>
- 1 ½ cups barbeque sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey ( The addition of honey will give a “honey barbecue” flavor, but if using a sweeter barbeque sauce, you can adjust the honey.)
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb. rotisserie chicken, cooked and shredded (Note: You can purchase pre-cooked rotisserie chicken or use any leftover chicken for this recipe. Chicken breasts, chicken thighs, or chicken tenderloins are all great alternatives.)
- 3 cups Sargento® Shredded Sharp Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 2 tsp cilantro flakes
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- In a small saucepan, add the barbeque sauce, honey, dijon mustard, cumin, and ½ tsp garlic at medium heat. Stir and cook for 3-5 minutes or until it begins to simmer.
- In a large bowl, combine shredded chicken, 2 cups cheddar cheese, cream cheese, ranch dressing, green onions, cilantro flakes, pepper, smoked paprika, chili powder, ½ tsp garlic, and salt.
- Add to a 13x9 baking dish and top with the remaining cheddar cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Serve immediately