Quick & Easy
Ham, Swiss & Vegetable SandwichesPrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 0 Min | Servings: 2 | Calories: 309
<p>This sandwich is full of savory flavors you will love, from grilled vegetables of your choice to Sargento® Ultra Thin® Swiss Cheese Slices and deli sliced ham tucked into thin sandwich rounds for maximum deliciousness without too much bread. Make this for a quick meal any time you’re craving a hearty sandwich is fresh and tasty ingredients.</p>
- 1 Tbsp. each: Dijon mustard and light mayonnaise
- 2 thin multi-grain sandwich rounds, split
- 2 slices Sargento® Ultra Thin® Swiss Cheese Slices
- 1 cup assorted grilled or roasted vegetables from the deli or leftover cooked vegetables such as asparagus, bell peppers, zucchini, coarsely chopped
- 4 oz. thinly sliced deli ham
- 2 red leaf or Boston lettuce leaves
- Combine mustard and mayonnaise; spread over cut sides of sandwich rounds.
- Layer 1 slice cheese over the bottoms of rounds; top with vegetables, ham, remaining cheese and lettuce. Close sandwiches.
There are currently no reviews or comments.