Quick & Easy
BLTLC Sandwich Recipe w/ Sharp CheddarPrep Time: 10 MIN | Cook Time: 3 MIN | Servings: 2 | Calories:
<p>There’s a standard BLT sandwich and then there’s this beauty. It’s teeming with delicious, robust flavors: peppery arugula, tangy Sargento® Sharp Cheddar, spicy chipotle and the zip of fresh lime juice, and of course, lots of bacon. Enjoy this one with extra TLC.</p>
- 4 Slices of Bread
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 16 Slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 1/2 cup Baby arugula
- 4 Slices tomato
- 12 Slices Sargento® Sharp Cheddar
- 4 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 2 tsp. minced chipotle in adobo
- 1 tsp. lime juice
- Heat a large grill pan on medium heat.
- Brush each slice of bread with olive oil and grill for 3 minutes then set aside.
- In a small bowl combine mayonnaise, chipotle and lime juice and set aside.
- Spread chipotle mayonnaise on each side of the bread. Place 8 slices of bacon, 6 slices of sharp Cheddar cheese, 2 slices tomato and ¼ cup of arugula then top with other slice of bread.
There are currently no reviews or comments.