Taste the colors of the rainbow with this vibrant salad recipe featuring beautiful and delicious ingredients such as shredded carrots, pickled beets, baby peas and Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese. Top things off with a drizzle of ranch dressing and crunchy croutons and dig in!
- 1 can (16 oz.) julienned pickled beets, well drained
- 2 cups (6 oz.) shredded carrots
- 4 cups (4 oz.) spinach leaves, torn
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Cheddar Jack Cheese, divided
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) frozen baby peas, thawed
- 1-1/3 cups Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- Herb or garlic croutons (optional)
- Arrange in layers in large glass serving bowl: beets, carrots, spinach, 1 cup cheese, tomatoes and peas.
- Combine salad dressing and pepper; spoon evenly over top. Sprinkle remaining cheese over dressing. Cover with plastic wrap; chill 2 to 12 hours before serving. Sprinkle with croutons, if desired, before serving.