This hot shrimp dip is the ultimate appetizer. It is creamy, cheesy and loaded with shrimp and Sargento® Shredded Cheese.
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- ¼ cup Onion, diced
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1 lb. Large cooked shrimp, chopped
- 8 ozs. Cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. Lemon juice
- ½ tsp. Dill weed
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Add onion and garlic to pan and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring often until softened.
- Add shrimp and cook for 1 minute, stirring continuously.
- Stir in cream cheese and next 4 ingredients. Simmer for 2 minutes. Remove from heat, then stir in shredded cheese.
- Transfer mixture into a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with additional cheese if desired, then bake for 17-20 minutes or until melted and heated through. Remove from oven and serve with baguette slices for dipping.