<p>Cooked ground beef, ketchup, mustard and cheese are combined, then folded into a decorative croissant wreath. Garnished with tomatoes and pickles, then finished off with a bacon bow and served with a cheddar ranch dip. All the flavors of summer dressed up for the holidays.</p>
- 2 cups Shredded lettuce, spinach or arugula, washed
- 1 Tbsp. Ranch seasoning and salad dressing mix, optional
- 2 Tbsp. Red onion, finely chopped
- 4 strips Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ⅓ cup Finely chopped tomato
- ½ cup Sour cream
- ½ cup Mayonaise
- ½ cup Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Fine Cut
- BACON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WREATH DIP
- 1 tbsp. Sargento Grated Parmesan Cheese, optional
- 4 Slices of bacon
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- ½ cup Small grape tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup Hamburger dill pickle slices
- 1 tube Refrigerated crescent rolls, separated into 8 triangles
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 State Cheddar® Cheese, divided
- 1 tbsp. Yellow mustard
- 2 tbsp. Ketchup
- 1 Ib. Ground beef
- BACON BOW: Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees. On a small foil lined baking pan, fold two pieces of bacon in half and overlap ends in the center to form the circles of the bow. Fold another piece of bacon in half and tuck the folded end under the circle pieces in the center to make the long ends. Wrap the last piece of bacon around the center to make the know. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until bacon is browned and slightly crisp. Remove from oven, transfer bow to a paper towel lined plate to drain and set aside.
- FOR FILLING: In a large skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until cooked through and no longer pink. Stir in ketchup and mustard. Add 1 cup of cheese and remove from heat. Stir until cheese has completely melted into beef mixture. Set aside to cool slightly while preparing dough.
- TO MAKE WREATH: Make a circle with the crescent roll dough by placing triangles in a circular pattern with the point facing out overlapping as you go on a large backing sheet, until a 5-inch circle forms in the center.
- Spoon the reserved cheeseburger mixture over the dough in the center forming a ring of filling.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Fold dough tips over the beef mixture in the center and tuck ends underneath to form the wreath. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool for 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully transfer wreath to a serving plate.
- Tuck pickle slices into the wreath and top with tomato halves cut side down in groups of three to look like berries.
- Spoon mayonnaise into a small resealable plastic bag and cut the end off to make a small tip. Pipe the mayonnaise mixture around the wreath to look like vines.
- Sprinkle with Grated parmesan if desired.
- Place shredded lettuce in center and around the outside of wreath.
- Place bow at bottom of wreath and serve.
- BACON DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER WREATH DIP: Combine all ingredients in a medium size bowl. Whisk until well blended. Refrigerate until needed. Serve with Bacon Double Cheeseburger Wreath.