These simple lunch kabobs are a great way to enjoy the same taste as a legendary food, but without the lengthy cooking time. Simply thread the items on skewers, pack them in a lunch box and away you go.
- 2 ea. Sargento® String cheese, cut into four pieces each
- 1/2 ea. Soft breadstick, toasted, cut into ½” slices
- 8 ea. Fresh grape tomatoes
- 8 slices Sandwich pepperoni
- 8 leaves Fresh basil, optional
- 4 ea. 4" bamboo or wooden skewers
- Thread ingredients for each flavor of kabob alternately onto skewers. Transfer to a container and refrigerate until needed.