Using star shaped (or any fun shapes you may have on hand), kiddos will won’t be able to resist these tasty, super fun cheese and ham sandwich skewers!
- 6 Slices whole grain bread
- 6 Slices Sargento® Colby Jack Cheese
- 12 Slices thinly slices deli pepperoni
- 2 tbs. Herbed cream cheese
- 6 Slices cucumber
- 6 Whole cherry or grape tomatoes
- Using a small to medium sized star or other fun shaped cookie cutter, cut 2 stars out of each slice of bread creating 12 stars. Repeat with colby jack cheese, cutting one star from each slice. Place 2 slices of pepperoni on top of each other & cut with the same cookie cutter. Repeat with remaining pepperoni
- Spread a small amount of cream cheese on one side of a star shaped bread and layer with pepperoni and colby jack cheese. Spread cream cheese on one side of another star shaped bread and top the sandwich. Repeat for remaining 5 sandwiches
- Thread a skewer through the center of one star sandwich, follow with one slice of cucumber and one tomato. Repeat process 2 more times to complete one skewer. Repeat entire process for the second skewer.