Have a little Halloween fun with these spooky and easy to make Sargento® Cheese broomsticks.
- 1 package Pretzel Sticks
- 1 bag Sargento® String Cheese
- 2 packages Fresh chives
- 6 oz. Ranch dressing, optional
- 1. Cut string cheese sticks in half
- 2. Cut bottoms of string cheese sticks to resemble broom sticks.
- 3. Insert a pretzel stick into the tops of each string cheese to resemble a broom.
- 4. Wrap each string cheese at the top with a chive to form a knot.
- Optional: Serve broomsticks with ranch dressing.