<p>These tasty mushroom burgers with pesto, Sargento® Havarti cheese & peppery arugula will impress even the meat-lovers in the family</p>
- Pre-heat grill to medium-high.
- Combine butter and garlic in a small bowl. Brush tops and inside of each mushroom with butter mixture; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Grill for 3 minutes on each side until softened and grill marks appear. Top each with a slice of cheese just before removing from the grill.
- Warm buns on same grill for 1 to 2 minutes until toasted and grill marks appear.
- To assemble the burgers: Place bun halves on each serving board or plate. Add onion, mushroom, pesto and arugula.