<p>A juicy lean beef burger grilled just right and topped with melting Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese and Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese as well as cooked red bell peppers and mushrooms deserves to be served between two hearty slices of sun-dried focaccia bread.</p>
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Provolone Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 4 oz. fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 sun-dried tomato focaccia bread, cut into 4 wedges and sliced in half to form "bun"
- Shape ground beef into 4 patties, 4 inches in diameter and 1/2-inch thick. Preheat grill or broiler. Grill patties, 5 minutes per side or to desired doneness, adding one slice Cheddar and one slice Provolone cheese during last minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in skillet and cook pepper, onion and mushrooms until tender.
- Serve burgers in focaccia topped with vegetable mixture.