<p>This savory bacon ranch cheese ball is a delicious game-day staple made into a football for the ultimate tailgating snack. Score big with friends and family for this easy to make recipe.</p>
- 4 - 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 2 oz ranch dressing
- 1 Tbsp granulated garlic
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese, Fine Cut
- 4 jalapeños, seeds removed and finely diced
- 1 1/2 cup finely diced chives
- 1 slice Sargento® Sliced Mozzarella Natural Cheese
- nonstick cooking spray or vegetable oil
- In a large bowl mix together cream cheese, ranch and garlic until well combined.
- Add 2 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese, Fine Cut , jalapeño, bacon and chives and combine all ingredients.
- Remove from bowl to a serving tray or plastic wrap to make it easier to refrigerate and move. Use a small amount of non stick cooking spray or vegetable oil on your hands and form mixture into a football shape.
- Press the remaining shredded cheese on to the football to cover. Cut Mozzarella into thin slices to place as stitching on the football.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.