<p>You can't go wrong with panini made with real ingredients like baby spinach, tomatoes, green and red bell peppers, as well as a layer of Sargento® Sliced Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese that melts perfectly when toasted.</p>
- 4 slices (1-inch thick slices) sourdough bread
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. stone ground mustard
- 4 slices Sargento® Sliced Cheddar-Mozzarella Cheese
- 4 thin slices tomato
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves
- Pinch salt
- Pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green bell pepper
- Preheat panini grill to high.
- Brush one side of each bread slice with oil. Place on a work surface, oiled side down, and spread with mustard. On bottom halves, layer with 2 slices of Cheddar-Mozzarella, tomato, spinach, salt, pepper, bell peppers and other cheese slices. Cover with bread and press gently.
- Place sandwiches in grill; close the top plate, and cook until golden brown, 3 to 4 minutes. Serve immediately.