Gooey homemade mac & cheese made with lots of Sargento® Creamery Shredded Cheddar, turkey broth and milk. Tossed with roasted turkey, crunchy leftover stuffing and sliced cranberries.
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 2 cups Turkey stock
- 1 lb. Elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups shredded Sargento® Creamery Cheddar
- 1 cup Leftover roasted turkey meat, chopped or pulled
- 1 cup Leftover stuffing, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup Fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, combine the milk and stock. Bring to a simmer, then add the macaroni. Stir well and often until liquid is thickened and macaroni is al dente. Stir in cheese and turkey. Fold in cranberries and stuffing. Serve.