Quick & Easy Meals
Thanksgiving Mac & CheesePrep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Gooey homemade mac & cheese made with lots of Sargento® Creamery Shredded Cheddar, turkey broth and milk. Tossed with roasted turkey, crunchy leftover stuffing and sliced cranberries.</p>
- 2 cups Whole milk
- 2 cups Turkey stock
- 1 lb. Elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups shredded Sargento® Creamery Cheddar
- 1 cup Leftover roasted turkey meat, chopped or pulled
- 1 cup Leftover stuffing, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup Fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- In a large saucepan or dutch oven, combine the milk and stock. Bring to a simmer, then add the macaroni. Stir well and often until liquid is thickened and macaroni is al dente. Stir in cheese and turkey. Fold in cranberries and stuffing. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.