<p>Skip the takeout and make this easy Stromboli at home. Italian meats and Sargento® Mozzarella are stuffed in a soft pizza dough and baked into a melty dinner the whole family will love.</p>
- Preheat oven to 425˚F. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Roll the dough out to a large rectangle approximately 13×9 inches. Layer the sauce, meat, and top with cheese.
- Fold dough inward and seal the edges. Flip the Stomboli over so that the sealed dough sections are on the bottom.
- Combine the egg and garlic powder in a small bowl. Brush the wash over the dough and cut slits onto the top of the dough.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until golden and crisp.