<p>Put this beef sandwich together with deli-fresh ingredients you love. It features sliced rare roast beef, Sargento® Sliced Colby Pepper Jack, roasted red peppers and crispy romaine lettuce between slices of sourdough bread slathered with a creamy horseradish sauce.</p>
- 2 Tbsp. creamy horseradish sauce
- 4 slices sourdough bread, lightly toasted
- 2 romaine or red leaf lettuce leaves
- 6 oz. deli sliced rare roast beef
- 2 large well drained roasted red bell peppers
- 2 slices Sargento® Sliced Colby Pepper Jack
- Spread horseradish sauce over one side of each slice toast. Top 2 slices with lettuce, roast beef, bell peppers and cheese.
- Close sandwiches with remaining toast.