You can never go wrong with a hot plate of steaming ravioli tossed in a spicy marinara sauce. Finish it off with asparagus spears, Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese and garnish with chopped fresh basil for an earthy touch.
- 2 pkgs. (9 oz. each) refrigerated chicken or veal-stuffed ravioli
- 1 cup asparagus spears or bell pepper strips, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1-1/2 cups bottled spicy marinara sauce
- 1-3/4 cups (7 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil or parsley (optional)
- Cook ravioli according to package directions, adding asparagus to water during last 3 minutes of cooking; drain in colander.
- Add marinara sauce to pasta cooking pot; cook over medium heat until heated through. Stir in 1 cup of cheese. Transfer ravioli mixture to four serving plates; top with sauce and remaining cheese. Garnish with basil, if desired.