- 4 lg. Flour tortillas
- 2 pkg. Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Natural Cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place 2 tortillas on a clean, flat surface. Place 1 pkg. of cheese slices slightly overlapping over each tortilla.
- Using a large heart shaped cookie cutter, cut a heart shape from the center of the two of the remaining tortillas.
- Place each tortilla with the heart cut out over the cheese. Brush tops of both quesadillas with vegetable oil.
- Place each quesadilla on a large baking sheet. Bake on two racks for 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese is melted. Remove from oven and serve.
- TIP: If you don't have a heart cookie cutter, fold the tortilla in half and cut a heart with a kitchen scissors.