This super simple nachos recipe takes less than 10 minutes to prepare. It also requires only 3 ingredients. The payoff is one of the creamiest, cheesiest nachos you’ll ever taste thanks to new Sargento® Shredded Creamery 3 Cheese Mexican Blend Cheese.
- 20-30 ea. Tortilla chips
- 2 pkg. Sargento® Shredded Creamery 3-Cheese Mexican Blend Cheese
- ½ cup Prepared pico de gallo
- Place half of tortilla chips on a 12” microwaveable dinner plate. Top with half of cheese and pico de gallo.
- Place remaining tortilla chips over first layer of covered chips. Top with remaining cheese and pico de gallo.
- Microwave nachos for 3 minutes. Let cool for 1 minute before removing from microwave. Serve.