<p><span>Craving comfort food? Our deliciously creamy and rich One Pot Mac & Cheese has just five ingredients and can be prepared in a matter of minutes. </span></p>
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the 2 blocks of cheese to the center of a deep baking dish.
- Pour raw macaroni and milk around the cheese in the center, along the perimeter of the dish.
- Add garlic and a generous portion of salt.
- Gently stir along the perimeter of the dish to mix the pasta and milk.
- Sprinkle with pepper.
- Place in the oven, and bake for 50 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, and stir to combine until the cheeses from the center are evenly incorporated throughout the mac and cheese. Season to taste.