<p>Cauliflower, buffalo sauce and Sargento® Cheddar collide with this super cheesy, spicy and keto-friendly roasted cauliflower mac.</p>
- 1 hd. Cauliflower, cored and cut into small florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/3 cup Bottled buffalo hot sauce (hot or mild)
- 1 Tbsp. Butter, melted
- ½ cup Heavy whipping cream
- 1 ½ cups Sargento® Sharp Cheddar or Creamery Cheddar Cheese
- 1 tsp. Chopped chives, optional
- Pre-heat oven to broil. Place top oven rack 4-6 inches from the flame or heating element. In a large bowl, combine buffalo sauce and butter until well blended. Add cauliflower florets to bowl and toss to coat. Transfer mixture to a greased baking sheet, making sure florets are spread out in a single layer.
- Broil cauliflower for 10-15 minutes or until tops are slightly charred. Stir mixture once during cooking if necessary. When cauliflower is crisp tender, remove pan from oven and keep warm until ready to serve.
- While cauliflower is in the oven, make cheese sauce by bringing cream to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium low heat. Slowly whisk in cheese. Reduce heat to low and simmer until cheese is completely melted into cream, stirring often. Keep warm.
- When ready to serve, transfer cauliflower to a serving bowl and pour cheese sauce over the top. Sprinkle with chives if desired and serve.