Pesto Beef Grilled CheesePrep Time: | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p><span>Pesto Beef Grilled Cheese is a delicious sandwich made with white bread, prepared pesto, sliced roast beef, Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella Natural Cheese, taco sauce, and mayonnaise. The result is a flavorful and satisfying grilled cheese sandwich with a twist!</span></p>
- Preheat panini press or nonstick skillet.
- Spread 1 Tbsp pesto on each slice of bread.
- In a bowl, mix taco sauce, beef and shredded mozzarella.
- Spoon beef and cheese mixture onto bread.
- Spread mayo on outside of bread.
- Place on panini press or skillet and cook until golden brown on both sides of bread.
There are currently no reviews or comments.