Halloween Charcuterie BoardPrep Time: 40 Min | Cook Time: | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Amaze your guests with this Halloween inspired charcuterie board. Simply slice Sargento® Block Cheese, then cut them into Halloween shapes like ghosts, pumpkins, bats, etc. using small cookie cutters. Then add them to a tray with meats, crackers, fruits or olives.</p>
- 1 block Sargento® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 1 block Sargento® Sharp Cheddar-Jack Cheese
- 1 block Sargento® Fiesta Pepper Jack Cheese
- Assorted crackers
- Bing cherries, washed
- Blackberries, washed
- Black olives
- Pimento stuffed green olives
- Hard salami, thinly sliced
- Bressola salami, thinly sliced
- Smoked deli-ham, thinly sliced
- Fresh chives, about 5" long
- Strawberries, washed
- Slice 1/3 of each of the blocks of cheese crosswise into ¼” slices. Cut the remaining 2/3 of each block in half, thin cut into slices using a cheese slicer.
- Using 1-2” Halloween shaped cutters, cut cheese slices into various shapes (ghosts, pumpkins, bats, moons, etc.). Set cheese slices and cutouts aside.
- For ham scrolls, roll each ham into a scroll by rolling one side to the center, then the other side to the center. You may need to hold down the first side with something so it doesn’t unroll. Tie in the center with 1 fresh chive. Repeat with remaining ham slices and set aside
- For stuffed black olives, remove the pimento from the green olives using a toothpick or small tweezers. Stuff into the black olives. Save green olives for another use. Set black olives aside.
- Fold salami slices in half twice and set aside.
- Arrange all set aside items in rows on a large tray with the crackers and fruit. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.