<p>A pizza cooked on a grill? Yes! Give this pizza-making method a try with our recipe using delicious ingredients like minced garlic, three different colored tomatoes, Sargento® Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese and fresh basil and arugula leaves that make a mouthwatering meal in minutes.</p>
- 10-12 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 cup spicy marinara sauce
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Whole Milk Mozzarella & Provolone Cheese, divided
- 3 medium tomatoes (1 red, 1 yellow, 1 orange), sliced
- 10 torn fresh basil leaves
- 10 arugula leaves
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over pizza. Transfer pizza, still on foil, to top of grill. Grill pizza, covered, 3-4 minutes. Uncover and grill 3-4 minutes more, until the crust browns on the bottom and the cheese melts. Top with basil leaves and arugula. Remove from grill and serve.
- Preheat grill to medium to medium-high heat.
- Place foil on cookie sheet or wooden pizza paddle; top with crust. Brush crust with olive oil. Spread sauce over crust; sprinkle with garlic and 1 cup cheese. Top with tomatoes.