Use Sargento® String Cheese to generously fill every inch of your pizza crust, then add your favorite tangy pizza sauce, pepperoni slices and another layer of your favorite cheese like Sargento® Mozzarella. You'll enjoy authentic pizzeria flavor in every melted bite.
- 1 can (10 oz.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 6 pieces Sargento® String Cheese
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 20 slices pepperoni
- 1 cup (4 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Mozzarella
- Unroll crust. Press on bottom and 1 inch up sides of greased 13x9-inch pan. Place pieces of string cheese along inside edges of crust. Fold sides of crust over and around cheese; press crust edges to seal.
- Top with pizza sauce, pepperoni and shredded cheese. Bake in preheated 425°F oven 15 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted.