Cheese & Black Bean Nachos
Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 12 min | Servings: 8 apps | Calories: 316
- 1 bag (9 oz.) sturdy corn, multi-grain or blue corn tortilla chips or a combination
- 2 cups (8 oz.) Sargento® Shredded Authentic Mexican Cheese, divided
- 1 can (15 or 16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1/2 cup chopped, well drained, roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- Arrange chips in a single layer on 2 large foil-lined baking sheets or pizza pans. Sprinkle half of cheese over chips. Combine black beans, salsa, red peppers and green onions; spoon evenly over cheese. Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 12 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. Top with cilantro.