<p>Tacos are a great party food, but how can you keep everyone happy? Easy, spoon a couple different kinds of meat into a few different kinds of taco shells. Add lots of topping options, and a super easy cheese sauce made with Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese. </p>
- ½ cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican Natural Cheese
- 2 tsps. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- 1 ½ cups chunky salsa, divided
- 3 cups ground beef, cooked and drained
- 3 cups rotisserie chicken, shredded
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 6 hard shell taco shells
- 6 flour street taco tortillas
- 12 yellow corn tortillas
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup guacamole
- 1 cup pico de gallo
- 3 ea. jalapenos, thinly sliced
- 1 cup pickled red onions, optional
- 2 limes, cut into wedges
- 3 cups shredded lettuce
- hot sauce or salsas of choice
- Add the cream to a small saucepan and bring to a simmer over low heat. In a small bowl combine the cornstarch and water. Stir into the hot cream and cook until thickened.
- Stir the cheese into the thickened cream in batches until smooth. Stir the salsa into the melted cheese mixture until blended. Keep warm until ready to serve.
- In a small skillet, combine the cooked ground beef, ½ of the taco seasoning and ½ cup of salsa. Sir until well blended. Keep warm.
- In a small microwave safe dish, combine the chicken, remaining taco seasoning and the remaining ½ cup of salsa. Cover and microwave on high until heated through. Keep warm.
- Warm the taco shells and tortillas in a warm oven until heated through. Set aside.
- Transfer the warm cheese dip to a small casserole dish and place in the center of a large
round board or serving plate. Spread shredded lettuce onto the serving platter. Place bowls filled with the toppings around the outside of the serving platter one at a time, fill the taco shells and tortillas with a small amount of warm meat. Place filled taco shells and tortillas in a circle in between the topping bowls. Serve.