<p><span>Quick and easy to prep and cook, these Hasselback Pizza Rolls are bursting with zesty flavor and melty Sargento® Cheese.</span></p>
- To a small bowl, add the melted butter, parsley, garlic, salt, black pepper, and oregano. Mix together and set aside.
- Make two cuts just two-thirds of the way down each roll.
- Transfer the cut rolls to a baking tray and add pepperoni and cheese evenly throughout each cut.
- Brush the garlic butter on top of the rolls and pop in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden and crispy on the edges.
- Enjoy warm with marinara to dip in!