These delicious fajitas are full of zesty ingredients like sliced green onions, bell peppers, salsa and chopped cilantro, as well as with tender strips of pork enveloped in melted Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese and a soft, warm flour tortilla. They make a great, quick meal for any time that’s super simple to make and tastes absolutely wonderful!
- 1 (1 lb.) pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- 16 slices Sargento® Sliced Colby-Jack Cheese
- 8 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- Sour cream (optional)
- Diced avocado (optional)
- Spray large skillet with nonstick cooking spray; cook pork, bell pepper, chili powder and garlic salt over medium-high heat 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in green onions; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly or until pork is no longer pink in center. Stir in salsa and cilantro, if desired; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Place 1 slice cheese on each tortilla. Heat in microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until warm. Spoon pork mixture down center of cheese; fold in half. Serve with sour cream and diced avocado, if desired.