Make crunchy chicken in your oven with our Mexican-inspired recipe that uses crushed tortilla chips and a zesty mixture of mayonnaise, red pepper flakes and cumin as a batter. Sprinkle with Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut and melt onto each piece of chicken, you’ll get that gooey cheesy flavor you crave.
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1-1/2 cups crushed tortilla chips
- 8 oz. Sargento® Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican - Fine Cut (1 package)
- Combine mayonnaise, cumin, onion powder and pepper flakes in small bowl.
- Brush both sides chicken breast halves with mayonnaise mixture; coat with crushed tortilla chips.
- Place in 13x9-inch baking dish. Bake in preheated 375°F oven 25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and lightly browned. Sprinkle cheese on top of each chicken breast; bake an additional 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.