Melty Mozzarella ZitiPrep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min | Servings: | Calories:
<p>Cooked rigatoni, milk, Sargento® Creamery Mozzarella are combined with egg yolk in a casserole dish, then topped with prepared vodka sauce and more mozzarella cheese, then baked.</p>
- 1 lb. Rigatoni, uncooked
- ½ cup Milk
- 3 lg. Egg yolks
- 2 cups Sargento® Creamery Mozzarella, shredded, divided
- 1 tsp. Salt
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- 2 cups Prepared vodka sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley, finely chopped
- Cook pasta as directed on the package. Meanwhile, pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl, combine milk and next 3 ingredients and half of the shredded mozzarella.
- Add hot spaghetti to bowl with milk & cheese mixture. Toss quickly until pasta is well coated. Transfer mixture to a greased 1 ½ quart casserole dish. Spoon vodka sauce over the top and top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake on center rack for 30 minutes or until top is lightly browned. Remove from oven. Serve topped with chopped parsley.
There are currently no reviews or comments.