<p><span>The Overnight Breakfast Cheesy Enchiladas recipe is a delicious and convenient option for a hearty breakfast. These enchiladas are packed with savory flavors from the eggs, breakfast meat, and </span>Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese<span>, complemented by the tangy and spicy notes of the pico de gallo. They make a filling and satisfying breakfast dish that can be enjoyed by the whole family.</span></p>
- 1 lb chorizo browned
- 3 cups Sargento® Shredded Mild Natural Cheddar Cheese
- 8 8 inch flour tortillas
- 8 scrambled eggs
- 2 cups half and half
- 1 Tbsp all-purpose flour
- 2 cups yellow and red peppers, sautéed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Spray 13×9 in pan with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl stir together browned sausage, 1 1/2 cups cheese and sautéed peppers.
- Place a 1/8 of the mixture into the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seem side down in baking dish. Repeat until all tortillas are filled.
- In another large bowl beat eggs, half and half, flour and salt. Pour over the tortillas in the pan. You can cover the dish and place in the fridge overnight or bake immediately.
- When ready to bake. Uncover dish and sprinkle remaining cheese over tortillas. Cover baking dish and bake for 35 minutes. Uncover dish and bake 10 minutes longer or until set and cheese is melted.
- Add pico and green onions as garnish!!! Slice and take it to go!