Denver Omelet Asiago Breakfast SandwichPrep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min | Servings: 4 | Calories:
<p>This breakfast sandwich is elevated with Reserve Series™ Fresh Asiago Slices, baby spinach, sweet bell pepper and freshly baked croissants.</p>
- 8 lg. Eggs, beaten
- ¼ cup Heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp. Black pepper
- ½ tsp. Salt
- ¼ cup Sweet bell pepper, chopped
- ¼ cup Green onion, chopped
- 12 strips Bacon, cooked, cut in half
- 4 ea. Croissants, split
- 1 1/3 cups Baby spinach or kale
- 8 slices Sargento® Reserve Series™ Fresh Asiago
- For egg patties, in a medium bowl, combine eggs, cream, salt and pepper. Spray 4 bowls similar in size to the croissants with non-stick spray. Pour egg mixture evenly into bowls. Microwave on high for 45 seconds. Remove and stir mixture with a fork. Return bowls to microwave and cook another 45 seconds or until eggs are almost completely cooked. Remove and set aside to cool slightly.
- While egg patties are cooking, toast croissants lightly in the oven.
- To assemble, place 1/3 cup baby spinach leaves on bottom of each croissant. Place 1 slice of cheese over spinach. Top with cooked egg patty. Top each with 6 halves of bacon. Top with 1 slice of cheese. Replace croissant top. Serve.
There are currently no reviews or comments.