Brunch EnchiladasPrep Time: 15 min | Cook Time: 50 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 239
<p>This brunch recipe will be a hit at your next family gathering, so get ready to dig into this lovely baked pot of cheesy enchiladas with a breakfast twist. Once you combine the fresh ingredients and layer them with hearty corn tortillas, Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut is just what these enchiladas call for once it’s melted into the layers and baked to perfection.</p>
- 2 cups (8 oz .) Sargento® Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese - Traditional Cut, divided
- 1/4 pound ham, chopped
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe olives
- 8 corn tortillas (6-inch)
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. sliced ripe olives (optional)
- In small bowl, combine 1 cup cheese, ham, green onions, bell pepper and chopped olives. Soften tortillas according to package directions. Divide cheese mixture evenly among tortillas; roll and place seam-side down in greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Beat together eggs, milk and salsa; whisk in flour. Pour over tortillas; cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Bake, covered, at 350°F 45 minutes or until set. Uncover; add remaining cheese and olives, if desired.Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
There are currently no reviews or comments.