<p>Easy to mix and easy to bring into work: Tex-Mex Trail Mix is a spiced up combo of popcorn, cereal and Colby-Jack Cheese. What isn't easy is putting it down.</p>
- 3 cups popped plain popcorn
- 1 cup mini crackers
- 1-1/2 cups corn or rice cereal squares
- 1/2 cup corn nuts or soy nuts (optional)
- Butter flavored nonstick cooking spray
- 1 tsp. Mexican or fajita seasoning
- 6 Sargento® Colby-Jack Cheese Snacks or Sargento® Mild Cheddar Cheese Snacks
- Arrange popcorn, crackers, cereal and corn nuts on a jelly roll pan. Coat with cooking spray and immediately sprinkle seasoning over mixture.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss lightly.
- Cut cheese snacks crosswise into thin slices; add to bowl and toss again. Serve immediately.