Appetizer & Sides
Maple Praline CheesecakePrep Time: 20 min | Cook Time: 60 min | Servings: 8 | Calories: 454
<p><span>This cheesecake is a showstopper with its delicious crust, creamy center and using Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta.</span></p>
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped toasted pecans
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 4 cups (30 oz.) Sargento® Whole Milk Ricotta Cheese
- 3/4 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 eggs
- Toasted pecan halves (optional)
- Whipped light cream (optional)
- Lightly grease sides of 8 or 9-inch springform pan. Combine pecans, sugar and butter; mix well. Press evenly over bottom of pan. Bake in preheated 350°F oven 10 minutes.
- Combine Ricotta cheese, brown sugar, half-and-half, flour, maple syrup, vanilla and salt in large bowl of electric mixer; blend until smooth. Add eggs, one at a time; blend until smooth. Pour over crust. Bake 1 hour or until set. Cool in oven with door propped open 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or longer before serving. Garnish with pecan halves and whipped cream, if desired.
There are currently no reviews or comments.